LESBIAN SEX PAL SIM DATE LESBIAN SEX PAL SIM DATE

...

GAME OF THE YEAR

some trippy shit, bro some trippy shit, bro

Very nice animation skills

The animation looks like it took a long time, however, it is a short one. Also the music was fitting and not too "in your face" about being trippy. Great job, and keep up the hard work.

turtleco responds:

glad it wasn't in your face bro

Giggidy diddy Giggidy diddy

Not a half a tad bad

The animation was superb, although the sound was a little quiet. Not much else I have to say, except the drawings were pretty good.

Rovertarthead responds:

Thanks. Id be happy to get a great voice recorder. But all i have for voiceing my cartoons is the built in microphone in my apple Mac laptop. Thats all i got... :/

Sanford and Son part 5 Sanford and Son part 5

Newgrounds is not YTMND

Now, come home for dinner, mom is worried sick

Random Joke #1 Random Joke #1

Simple, and clever

This was short, simple, and clever, which I believe makes a good animation, plus a good joke helps too. Could have been louder, but the point gets across. Keep up the good work!

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

Its funny, because its true...

And this is why Myspace is better. Good job, I liked the whole thing, and yes, there should be a "dislike" button. Keep up the good work, and make a Myspace based one.

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

And i thought it couldn't be done

Forever I thought it was impossible to parody parodies, or something thats already funny, but you did it, good job, and keep up the good work. I just can't wait for "Metal Gill Awesome 2"

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Simple, stupid simple!

the simplicity and stupidity just makes this one, i can't say much else, but i CRACKED UP LAUGHING!

Breakfast for my fingers Breakfast for my fingers

Pretty Damn Good

Its simple, and not much to it, but its still pretty cool, i like all the motion and effects, and the closeup shot was pretty funny. The music was fitting too.